Our website terms and conditions
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under Company No. 02029944 and have our registered office at 2 Hovefields Lodge, Hovefields Ave, Basildon SS13 1EB and our VAT number is 707536139.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on our Website (including without limitation software, data, applications, information, text, logos, graphics, videos, sound and music) and the material published on it. These intellectual property rights are protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property rights. We grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to retrieve and display the content of our Website on a computer screen, store such information in electronic form on disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, however you must keep in-tact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. Other than as expressly provided you are not permitted to reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on our Website without our written permission. We may grant or withhold our written permission in our sole and absolute discretion.
Availability of our Website
It is in the nature of the Internet and electronic communications generally that there may be problems in your being able to access our Website. Therefore we do not guarantee that the Website will be fault-free. Furthermore, we may restrict your access to the Website on occasions to allow us to prepare, maintain or introduce new facilities or services to the Website.
From time to time we may permit you to register certain details with us via the Website. You must inform us immediately if any of those details changes. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately in our reasonable discretion if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us by email at email@example.com.
Prohibited uses of our Website
You may not use our Website for any of the following purposes:
- interfering with any other users use or enjoyment of the Website;
- transmitting any material that is or encourages a criminal offence;
- disseminating any harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, harmful, libellous, unlawful, obscene or other objectionable material;
- transmitting or making or storing electronic copies of material protected by intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner; and
- introducing any malicious or other harmful technologies (including without limitation viruses, trojans, worms or logic bombs) and you must not attack or attempt to attack our Website via a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website.
Linking to our Website and Third Party Websites
You are strictly prohibited from framing our Website on any other website and from creating a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. However, where you provide a link to our home page, you may only do so if it is in a fair and legal manner and provided it does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. Further, you must not establish a link in such a way so as to suggest any form of endorsement approval or association where none exists. Any website from which you are linking must not breach any of the above stated prohibited uses of our Website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
From time to time we may include on our Website links to other websites. The material and contents on these other websites are beyond our control and are not our responsibility.
Advertising and Sponsorship
From time to time we may have advertising and sponsorship on our Website. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising or sponsorship.
Liability and your Indemnity
Our Website is supplied to you on an “as is” basis. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the material and content included on the Website is correct, useful and of a high quality, we do not make any warranties, conditions or guarantees in relation to any such content or material. Where we are given notice of any inaccuracies in the material or content on our Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as reasonably practicable. Any content or material displayed on our Website is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
To the extent permitted by law, we therefore do not make any conditions warranties or guarantees and we hereby expressly exclude:
- any such condition, warranty or guarantee which might otherwise be implied by law;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with your use of our Website, any website linked to our Website, and including, without limitation any liability for;
a) loss of profit;
b) loss of business;
c)loss of anticipated savings;
d) loss of data
e) wasted management or other time; and
f) loss of goodwill and for any other loss or damage of any kind, whether arising in tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The above exclusions and limitations do not affect our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- we shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
- we may sub-contract the performance of any of our obligations or assign these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
- if we delay in forcing any rights under these Terms and Conditions we do not lose the right to enforce such right;
- nothing in these Terms and Conditions will create relationship of partnership, employment or agency;
- the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 does not apply to these Terms and Conditions;
- these Terms and Conditions form the entire understanding between you and us concerning your use of the Website and supersede all previous agreements and arrangements relating to your use of the Website; and
- if any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be legally invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions and procedures shall not be affected, and the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original;
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England. The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.